Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Assignment 4.2 - Freewrite Response


Today is Wednesday and we are supposed to freewrite every day for at least 10 minutes as I’ve gathered from the lesson 4 materials. This freewrite is supposed to be a response to some freewrites we read. The first one I read was Be Cool to the Pizza dude or something like that. I read it a couple of days ago, but I remember that I really liked it. I work at a bar and grill in Saint Louis when I’m home and we have a carry out and delivery side. We deliver pizza and I was able to relate a lot to the story because I know all about pizza delivery. I’ve never actually delivered a pizza myself so I can’t really say I know allll about it, but ya know I hear a lot of stories and stuff. So now I’m still typing and typing but I’m talking about the freewrites! I’m pretty sure I laughed out loud at that one and it makes me want to tip them well! I actually would like to order some pizza right now mmmm. The other one I remember reading was the one about always going to the funeral. I feel like I’ve heard that before. Is it a saying or something? I don’t know, but anyways always going to the funeral is important and I agree with the author completely. Although it was a little sad to read, it was completely true and you should always go to the funeral. I can’t quote it exactly, but there was something about how all the people there are humble enough to always go to the funeral andI agree and those are the people that are comforting to the living people that were close to whoever passed away. It is true that it is important to always go to the funeral. Recently someone I knew passed away and I didn’t go to the funeral. I probably should have and I thought about this woman while I was reading it. I’m thinking about her a lot now too. Awh, it’s so sad. Maybe one day they’ll find the cure to cancer. So back to the freewrite. I think this assignment will help to better my writing, I hope. I just don’t see how it will because all I’m doing is just typing and typing and typing. If anything it will make me better at typing. Faster, I will get faster at typing. I have no idea how long it’s been…

No comments:

Post a Comment