Saturday, June 20, 2015

This I Believe

1.  I believe in myself.
2.  I believe my friends will always be there for me.
3. I believe my family loves me.
4. I believe that yoga helps my concentration and alertness.
5. I believe I can do better at practicing yoga.
6. I believe we have no food in the refrigerator. 
7. I believe I am a good friend.
8. I believe I am more productive when I wake up earlier.
7. I believe I just woke up and its 2:00 pm.
9. I believe I am capable of doing something big.
10. I believe I can pursue my dreams.
11. I believe it's time to paint my nails soon.
12. I believe my favorite tv show is Desperate Housewives. 
13. I believe in God. 
14. I believe I have good intentions.
15. I believe I am caring.
16. I believe I want to be a better person.
17. I believe in karma.
18. I believe music is my escape. 
19. I believe reading is also my escape.
20. I believe I'm not doing very good at this.
21. I believe I want to get a puppy.
22. I believe I can learn to play the guitar.
23. I believe I can find a new job.
24. I believe I miss my friends from home.
25. I believe in myself.

1 comment:

  1. Chelsea,

    It's nice to read a blog of another yogi! I love yoga as well. I like how honest you are from the very start. I'm also noticing that you are a pretty fast writer. I feel like it would at least take me 20 minutes to do 25! I really appreciate that you start and end with the fact that you say "I believe in yourself." that is such a grateful but important and powerful statement because a lot of people could never say that about themselves.

    ReplyDelete