Sunday, June 14, 2015

Jung Typology Test

I took the Jung Typology Test and today my type was INFJ. I know I have taken this before and I can't quite remember, but I'm almost positive I didn't get the same results. This may be because I took it in high school a few years ago or could indicate the unreliability of the test. The results I got today showed that I'm a slight introvert, which I partially agree with. I like social settings and I can be be pretty outgoing, but I also enjoy my alone time. I would agree that I am more intuitive than sensing and that I often make decisions based on feelings rather than thinking things out. I don't quite understand why I'm 11% judging over perceiving. I feel that I am pretty nonjudgmental and I take the time to understand something or someone before making a decision about how I feel about it. I don't believe the results of this test will help me to become a better writer. I don't think I understand exactly what the results of this test are telling me and I don't know how to use this tool to better myself as a writer. I don't feel that it exposed anything about me as a writer or my writing style.

No comments:

Post a Comment