Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Fall Out Boy Cont.


I remember always wishing that I could go to one of their concerts and at the time when I had gotten into them the most, they kinda stopped and fell of the earth. Then they came back a few years later and now I've seen them twice. The first time was at the Pageant in St. Louis the summer after my junior year of high school. I went with two of my best friends, Becca and Lindsey. We made shorts beforehand. Mine said Young Volcanoes (since that is my favorite song by them), Becca's said "Light 'em Up" and Lindsey's said FOB. They were really cute and we got a couple cute pictures in them. We waited in line all day for like 6 hours. It was totally worth it thought because the best thing ever happened to me! I was fortunate enough to meet Joe, the guitar player in fall out boy. Oh my gosh, it was awesome. We met him and touched his wild, curly hair and then we got to take a picture with him! He put his arm around us and it was so cool! The concert was really good and we were in a really good spot.

Last night, Hoodie Allen opened up for Wiz Khalifa and Fall Out Boy and it was so awesome. I was really surprised they were all coming together because they aren’t alike at all, but Wiz is my favorite rapper and for a little I was obsessed with Hoodie. Wiz was the best part of the show, in my opinion. We were at the amphitheater this time and it wasn’t as good because there’s soooo many people and we were sitting really far back. We couldn’t see anything and if people were talking loudly or anything you couldn’t hear all that well too. It was still really fun and we celebrated my friends birthday. I love seeing fall out boy live. They’re awesome and sound good and know how to jam. They played all of the songs I like a lot including the two I mention and another favorite. Nothing will compare to that concert. 

2 comments:

  1. I've never been to a rap concert. I mostly liked rock music until we moved out here to Missouri and did something I said I'd never be, a country music lover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a fan of Fall Out Boy. I haven't ever seen them in concert, but I would if I had the chance. I'm glad you have seen them and enjoyed it. I can appreciate all different kinds of music.

    ReplyDelete