Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Fall Out Boy

Do any of you like Fall Out Boy? I've been into them for a really long time now. I remember in fourth grade there was a boy I liked and he stood by me in line everyday for lunch. One day he told me about this song I had to hear and I went straight home and listened to it. It was called "Sugar, We're Goin' Down" and since then I've been hooked. I bought the album with that song on it called From Under the Cork Tree. I remember sitting at my grandma's over the summer and listing to the album on replay all day everyday and I memorized every word of every line and played barbies to the tunes of FOB. I would look through the little book thing that comes in the case and it had all the lyrics and pictures and stuff about the guys. I used to know every detail about each of them. Where they were from, their birthdays, and so much more. I can't remember any of that stuff now, but I lovedddd FOB. I eventually bought all of their albums and know all of their songs. When their album Save Rock and Roll came out I was sooo excited because they hadn't come out with one for awhile. I was in the hospital the day it came out and my mom bought it for me and brought it to me to listen to. I remember the day I left the hospital and I was in my car with all the windows down and the sunroof open and I was jamming to one of their new songs, Young Volcanoes. It's probably my favorite fall out boy song. I remember that moment so well because I had been in the hospital for a couple weeks and I hadn't been outside that entire time. It was terrible and I loved every second of my freedom in that moment. The songs main line is We are wild.

No comments:

Post a Comment