Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Nature

Being outside is one of the simplest joys in life, to me at least. Breathing in the fresh air, feeling the warm breeze and the earth beneath my feet. I love every season, they all have their perks. Except winter. While winter is beautiful when it snows, come February, we’re all over it. But anyways, I love the weather right now. The heat doesn’t bother me to much, but I also don’t work outside or anything. Nature has an effect on me that I can’t explain. I do certain things that make me feel connected to the earth. Like going barefoot. I love going barefoot. I like to feel the ground squish between my toes. Nature reminds me of freedom. Having a nice home with nice things in it is great and fun sometimes, but it just doesn’t compare to being outside. I like to go to parks and go on walks through the woods. I like the crunching beneath my feet. I like to go to my special place and sit atop the large rock and look over at the pond below. It’s so tranquil but so awesome at the same time! I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment