Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Reading


When I was younger, I read so many books. I would read a couple a week and I’d sit outside for hours in the hammock and read and read and read till I’d fall asleep or have to go inside due to getting bit up by bugs. I’m sitting in the library right now and all around me are books and books and more books and I want to read them all. It overwhelms me and is a little discouraging that I can’t read allll the books. Well, I wouldn’t say I want to read them ALL, but there are lots of books I do want to read. Reading is my way of calming down and relaxing. I mostly like fiction novels because I love a good story. Love stories, horror stories, mysteries, I love them all. My favorite kinds of books are the ones that are so typical for young women, the ones that are about love and summer and beaches. I love reading. I used to get made fun of for it, but now people appreciate it! My best friend Madison always laughs at me when I’m reading on the front porch early in the morning. She calls me a nerd but she thinks it’s really cool that I like to read. I don’t know what it is about a book, but they keep me believing in love and friendship and adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment